5.19.2013

Grafton News




 G’day mate!
Well this week has been really interesting but good.
We definitely tracted a lot this week probably close to 20 hours. It really wore me out, but we have found some really good potentials! We talked this week with our ZLs about the Holy Spirit of Promise. In PMG in chp 4 it talks about the blessings of the spirit. And even though discouragement and persecutions come about, because S. Nauta and I are trying to do the work Heavenly Father is asking of us we are still happy. It seems weird that we would be happy after having doors slammed in our face, but because we are trying earnestly to brings God's children into the fold he is blessings us.
 
We got our beautiful car on Friday, and I really love driving it. Even if it is on the other side of the road and the steering wheel on the other side of the car. We have been able to visit a lot more people now because of it so it is quite a blessing. President drove up this week to do interviews which was wonderful. I love Pres. and Sis. Howes. They are so kind and I'm so grateful to have wonderful people to lead this mission in righteousness and obedience. 

We had about 25 members at Church on Sunday so hopefully that will continue. I am really enjoying being in Aussie. It is heaps of fun! :) Even though we encounter discouragement and persecution, I still know that Heavenly Father loves me and that I am doing his work and that he is in charge. He is blessing us to do his work, and he wants his children baptized. I know that I can do whatever he asks of me with his help.
Well I love you all! 
Have a wonderful week
Love, 
Sis Benjamin

No comments: